Celebrate with a Popcorn Party

Monday, April 20, 2015



My daughter is a popcorn fanatic! I'm always looking for fun ways to incorporate this buttery snack into a party project. 

I thought of the perfect way to use it when I was looking through my box of fun products from Richard Garay's Celebrations line.

Here's what I came up with!



I used the Sweet Treats stamp and die to make the tag hanging from my paper bag. There are a variety of ink colors in this line that will color coordinate with your party theme too!

I also used the Fun Sentiments die to make the word "Celebrate".







I hope you all enjoyed my fun party project today! Just looking at these photos makes me want some popcorn right about now! Enjoy!


Celebrations Supplies Used:
Stamp and Die - Sweet treats
Ink - black
Die - fun sentiments
lovemypaper said...

So cute

Connie Mercer said...

we love pop corn too! super cute treat bag:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that pink!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

so cute, I LOVE popcorn too.

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute!

Amanda - An Organized Family said...

Adorable!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER