Pocket Pages with Xyron and Simple Stories

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I love making pocket pages. They are so quick and easy to make if you've got the right products on hand!

Today I've got a fun one featuring my daughter Rachel. She is a new driver and I made a page celebrating this new accomplishment.

I used some great products from Xyron too! And the beautiful paper that I used is from the Simple Stories "So Fancy" collection!

Keep reading to see photos and a fun tutorial full of tips to help you use the new Xyron Creative Station and 3" Sticker Maker.










Here are some quick and easy tips to make your pocket pages:

Sometimes the contents of my pockets fall out. To prevent this I ran my doily through the Xyron Creative Station. The adhesive is great to help keep items secure when making pocket pages.



I also used Xyron's 3" Sticker Maker to dress up my doily a bit. This Simple Stories collection comes with loads of die cuts. I ran the "girl" die cut through, removed the film, and placed it on my doily.





I then added a sticker and placed it into one of the pockets.



I went on to use the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker to add adhesive to complete my pocket page. After I cut my paper down to fit into the pockets, they were run through the Xyron to add adhesive.

I also did this with more of the die cuts. You can even place two in at a time. This makes for quick and easy scrapbooking.



Be sure to check out the beautiful "So Fancy" collection from Simple Stories.




And the new Xyron Creative Station is now in all Jo-Ann's stores.  It will be available at Michael's next month and Hobby Lobby in September.


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that dream catcher!!!!

Layle Koncar said...

Great pocket page! You've been pinned to our So Fancy Pinterest board :)
https://www.pinterest.com/simplestories/so-fancy/

Layle Koncar said...

Great pocket page! You've been pinned to our So Fancy Pinterest board :)
https://www.pinterest.com/simplestories/so-fancy/

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER