Project Life - My Trip to Sedona

Monday, June 8, 2015

I flew on a jet plane back in March and experienced the beauty of Sedona for the first time. I even blogged about it here!

I am finally getting around to adding this adventure to my Project Life Album. 


I got to go on a fun road trip to see the beauty of Sedona, Arizona. It was my first time there! My crafty friends and I had so much fun seeing the sights, taking photos, and eating some great food.

I really love the 8 - 1/2" x 11" ring album way more than the 12" x 12" one. The smaller size is so much easier for me to fill for some reason. 

I used loads of Me & My Big Ideas, Project Life, and Hip Kit Club products on this one. 







I even got the opportunity to take a photo with a GIGANTIC cactus. I've never seen one that big! I'm so glad that we pulled over and captured that moment!




And woo hoo!!!! I'm off for summer so I will be posting loads of Project Life pages. I'm so behind!

Stay tuned!!!
Kathy Martin said...

That was an awesome adventure, wasn't it? I think we're all supposed to meet in Arizona again sometime in October. Looking forward to the fun we'll have and memories we'll make!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER